Zofia Zamenhof Foundation
Rezekne Academy of Technologies
- ACTIVITY OF YOUNG PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES IN THE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT (S.Usca, A.Vindaca)
- SOCIETY.INTEGRATION.EDUCATION. Agenda 2020
Ecoistituto del Friuli Venezia Giulia
Academy of Labor, Social Relations and Tourism in Kiev
- Dissemination event December 13, 2020. WORKSHOP «Opportunities of social media for self-realization of young person» for deaf youth
- Liudmyla Huliaieva, Yaroslav Golovko. SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE LIFE OF YOUNG PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES IN UKRAINE: AN ANALYSIS OF THE COVERAGE OF THE PROBLEM IN PROJECT ACTIVITY AND STATE POLICY. Journal of the Academy of Labour, Social Relations and Tourism. № 1-2, 2020. https://www.socosvita.kiev.ua/
- ALSRT presented SMM4WIN project in Ukraine 4 November 2019 on INTERNATIONAL ERASMUS+ INFO DAY IN UKRAINE organized jointly by National Erasmus+ office – Ukraine together with partners (Agenda).
Info on the website of the National Erasmus+ office in Ukraine (speaker Lyudmyla Huliaieva /GULYAEVA): http://erasmusplus.org.ua/en/news/2657-international-erasmus-week-in-ukraine-international-erasmus-info-day-in-ukraine-call-for-proposals-2020-04-11-2019-kyiv.html
Video recording of the event and our presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19643&v=-7vy_1dLagU&feature=emb_logo
- The ALSRT have the a special award for SMM4WIN project from National Erasmus+ office in Ukraine as STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS TOP-3 UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE.
- The project was presented at the XII International Scientific and Practical Conference "INTERNET-EDUCATION-SCIENCE-2020" (ION-2020)
- The role of the Academy of Labor, Social Relations and Tourism in disseminating inclusion and the main provisions of the project were presented at the International Scientific-Methodological Conference "Value-based Approach in Education and Challenges of European Integration Process"
project was presented at the International scientific-practical
Internet conference "Actual problems of continuing education in the
May 29-30, 2020
project was presented at the All-Ukrainian scientific-practical
Internet conference "Development of financial and credit systems: the
challenges of today"
June 2-3, 2020
What is the role and potential of social media in the lives of today's young people with disabilities? What are the state policy and project activities of public sector organizations in Ukraine on social media issues in the context of strengthening inclusion?
Authors Huliaieva Liudmyla, Golovko Yaroslav, Fil Anna and Semigina Tetyana try to find answers to these questions in the book: "Youth with Disabilities and Social Media: Public Policy, Project Activities, Inclusion".
The publication is focused on practitioners, scientists working in the fields of marketing, social work, media communications. It can be used as additional literature in teaching disciplines of educational programs for training specialists in these specialties.
The study was conducted at the Academy of Labor, Social Relations and Tourism in the framework of the international project "SMM4WIN: Social media marketing skills to enhance inclusion and employment of young people with disabilities" (N 2019-2-PL01-KA205-066133) of the EU Erasmus + grant program. You can download this monograph here: PDF file (English abstract - P. 137)