Exstending Social Educators Competences (ESEC)
Project Nr. 2018-1-PL01-KA204-051126
Project time: 12.11.2018. – 11.11.2020.| Budget EUR: 172 625.00
The total cost of the project is EUR 172 625.00 from the Erasmus+ programme.
The ESEC project pursues two main objectives to which specific needs correspond: inclusive education and social educators professionalization. In fact, project will realize an innovative parent-training program for parents of children with behavioral disabilities in order to extend and develop the current competence and skills of both social educators and learning support teachers.
The ESEC project main results will be:
- Realizing evidence-based guidelines for designing, implementing, and running parent training programs.
- Implementing and running a 2.0 educational program that tackles all issues, theoretical and practical, related to parent-training practices.
- This program will include a specific training course for parents of children with behavioral disabilities.
- This training course is an application/demonstration of the evidence-based guidelines.
Our educational program will strengthen:
- The links between professional education, research, and social development.
- The practical use of knowledge acquired.
- Wyzsza szkola pedagogiczna im. Janusza korczaka w Warszawie, Poland
- Ecoistituto del friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
- Interdisciplinary Network of Special and Intercultural Education INCLUDE, Greece
- MANCOMUNIDAD DE LA RIBERA ALTA, Spain
- Rezekne Academy of Technologies, Latvia